While browsing TikTok, we came across a cinnamon rolls recipe that had tons of likes and comments. It looked good and we decided to give it a try. The final result ? Really gooey cinnamon rolls that the whole family loved.
They were so easy to make, I just had to share.
- 2 packages Pillsbury Grands Cinnamon Rolls
- Heavy whipped cream
- Stick full of butter
- brown sugar
- Place the cinnamon rolls in a skillet
- Cover the rolls with heavy whipped cream, cover the bottom of the pan with a half inch
- Melt a whole knob of butter
- Mix a few cups of brown sugar in butter with cinnamon
- Blend until there is a dark brown consistency
- Pour the mixture on top of your cinnamon rolls
- Cover the dish with aluminum foil
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes
- Layer the cinnamon rolls with the frosting
I wish I had taken a photo just when it was over because it looked heavenly. We couldn’t wait as it tasted better than heavenly. I understand it’s not entirely homemade, but since it was easy and effortless, it’s something we’ll be doing again soon.
Here’s the video, in case you want to watch.
@kotagilley Tired of those viral tik tok cinnamon rolls! #cinnamonrolls #cinnabun ♬ dance(256762) – TimTaj
If you like simple recipes like me, try this one.
A good recipe to share? Please email us as we are always open to suggestions.
Did you like the article and want to help Wichita By EB’s continued free content? You can contribute to the sustainability of our site with a simple one-time or recurring donation. Your contribution is appreciated.
Make a donation
Become a patron!