Lucy Greer from Greer’s Markets shares a delicious idea for the summer grilling season!
- 2 tbsp. grated ginger
- 4 tbsp. Asian chilli and garlic sauce
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- Juice of 1 orange
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1.5 tbsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 pork tenderloins (2-2.25 lbs), cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 orange bell pepper, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1/2 pineapple, cut into 2-inch pieces
For the marinade: Whisk grated ginger, chili garlic sauce, olive oil, orange juice, lemon juice, kosher salt and garlic powder in a bowl.
Place the peppers, onions and pineapple in a plastic storage bag. Pour half of the marinade. Close the bag and make sure the marinade covers the vegetables and fruits.
Place the pork tenderloin in a separate plastic storage bag. Pour the remaining half of the marinade. Close the bag and make sure the marinade covers the pork.
Leave to marinate in the refrigerator for 4 to 6 hours.
Skewer the pork and vegetables on different skewers. Pork can take longer to cook and we don’t want the vegetables to be overcooked. Grill over medium to medium high heat for 20 minutes until pork is cooked through.
- Greer’s Markets and Catering (multiple locations)
- Restoration requests: 251.380.7781
- Email: [email protected]
- *Greer’s is now offering online ordering with free in-store pickup in many of its markets!
- *Greer’s also offers online grocery delivery via Instacart!
Download the FOX10 weather app. Receive severe weather warnings and alerts for your location, wherever you are. Available for free in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.
Copyright 2022 WALA. All rights reserved.