Honey, Dijon mustard, olive oil and garlic make a flavorful marinade for boneless, skinless chicken breasts in this recipe adapted from the Food Network. Grill, slice and serve with rice pilaf or our easy sautéed zucchini.
- Yield: 4 servings
- Difficulty: Easy
- Total: 25 mins + 2h marinade
- active: 20 mins
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more for the grill
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, butterfly-shaped
- 1 lime, cut into 4 wedges
- Combine honey, mustard, measured olive oil, garlic, salt and black pepper to taste in a large plastic zip lock bag. Add the chicken, then seal and shake the bag to make sure the meat is well coated. Place in an ovenproof dish and refrigerate for 2 or up to 24 hours, turning the bag over several times.
- Prepare the grill over medium-high heat.
- Remove chicken from bag and discard marinade. Place chicken on a grill that has been oiled or coated with cooking spray. Cook until a nice crust forms on both sides, about 3 to 4 minutes per side or until cooked through. Let the chicken rest on a serving platter for 10 minutes before slicing and with lime wedges.