This Easy Grilled Peruvian Chicken Recipe is a jam full of flavors. Add the creamy aji verde sauce and you’re flavor overloaded.
You can use bone-in chicken, just be sure to increase the cooking time. This grilled chicken recipe is delicious served with yellow rice or cilantro rice. Leftovers make a delicious chicken salad.
Preparation time: 10 minutes plus 1 hour marinating
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Total duration: 1 hour and 25 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
Aji verde sauce
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 jalapeño (remove seeds and stems for a less spicy sauce)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, thick stems removed
- 1 tbsp lime juice
Here’s how to do it:
- To make the marinade, add all the ingredients to a plastic zip-top bag. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add the chicken and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- To make the sauce, put all the ingredients in a blender. Pulse until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat an outdoor grill or indoor grill over medium-high heat. Remove chicken from marinade and grill until browned on both sides and cooked through, about 10 to 15 minutes. Serve with aji verde sauce.
Need help converting cooking and cooking measurements? Here are some practices kitchen conversion charts. Here is how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds communityand follow us on facebook to get daily recipes in your News Feed. Inspire and be inspired.
Related products on Amazon that we think you might like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by connecting with Amazon.com and affiliate sites.