Seal a chicken breast with something to add moisture while cooking, and you’ve got a tender, flavorful dinner. This quick chicken recipe is sure to please. This is a great recipe for camping or barbecues.
This chicken en papillote recipe is easy to customize according to mushroom and/or wine preferences. You can even add vegetables for more nutrition.
Type of cuisine: American
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
Total duration: 45 minutes
- 4 boneless chicken breasts (can be cut lengthwise if the pieces are really large)
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 envelope (1 ounce) dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom pieces, drained
- 4 tablespoons sherry or white wine (optional)
Here’s how to do it:
- In a medium skillet, brown the chicken in the butter. Place the breast on a sheet of aluminum foil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide dressing mixture among four foil pouches and sprinkle over chicken. Place a spoonful of mushrooms on each breast. Pour over wine, if using. Seal packages using tight double pleats.
- Place on a cookie sheet. Bake in preheated 375 degree F oven for 35-40 minutes or until tender. (Beware of steam when opening packets!)
To note: You can cook it on an outdoor grill or over a campfire!
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds communityand follow us on facebook to get daily recipes in your News Feed. Inspire and be inspired.
Related products on Amazon that we think you might like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliate sites.